This is an excellent video explaining why Open Access is not only important, but also essential. The video was produced by PHD TV and will certainly give you food for thought. Likewise, Why Open Research is an excellent site, which provides valuable resources for Open Research advocates.
See more from:
- Afrooz Barnoush
- Laura Machuca-Suarez
- Mariano Iannuzzi
- Metals – Special Issue "Localized Corrosion of Metals and Alloys"
- Postdoctoral Position in Corrosion & Materials
- Effect of nickel on hydrogen permeation in ferritic/pearlitic low alloy steels – Publication.
- MSE 2018 Congress – Call For Abstracts Deadline February 28th
- Submerged arc welding (SAW) - Definition
- Milos Djukic